Terms and Conditions
The term ' Radical ME' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California and the United State of America.
In an effort to serve our clients best, we use automated systems to efficiently process payments. The following policies apply.
We only allow authorized users to access your account. We require that users be able to identify the following information when accessing an account: an authorized account contact, the address and phone number, and the payment method. All pieces of information must be verified if not authorized user.
Policies for all Customers
If you need to update your payment and contact information, you can do that via email at email@example.com
Radical Me uses PayPal to offer credit card processing for payment. We encourage all of our patients to sign up with this payment system. Radical Me will request an authorization hold against your account for a 2 session BLOCK OF TIME at $119 @ session. If the session does not exceed 20 minutes however, equivalent to only one session at $119 dollars, then you will be charged ONLY for one session on your credit card at the conclusion of your appointment.
One on One Evaluation Session
Once you purchase the “One on One Evaluation” session(s), you must schedule your appointment within 30 days from the date of purchase in order to avoid forfeiture of your fee.
Online Consulting via Skype Session
For an Online Consulting session via SKYPE, 5 minutes before the 1st session ends, you will receive an email notification reminding you that your 20 minutes session is about to end. You have a 5-minute grace period from that point (from your 1st paid 20 minutes session) before you will be charged for the 2nd 20 minute session. If you wish not to be charged for the 2nd session, you must end the session before you reach the first 25 minutes (which includes your 5 minute grace period).
Change and Cancellation
24 Hour Appointment Cancellation Policy
Radical Me has a 24 hour cancellation / rescheduling policy.
If you miss your appointment, cancel or change your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be fully charged for the session(s) booked.
This policy is in place out of respect for our clients. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are difficult to fill. By giving last minute notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from being able to schedule into that time slot.
There are no refunds on services, unless otherwise determined by Radical Me Management
All sales are final.
Declined or Expired Credit Card Policy
In the event that your credit card expires, we will attempt to contact you via email or phone letting you know of the expired credit card. It is then your responsibility to either log in to your account and update your payment method or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If your card is declined, we will attempt to notify you via email or phone. It is then your responsibility to either log in to your account and add new credit card information or contact us via email to email@example.com to request assistance.